incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Love <JL...@lsbank.com>
Subject Can You Send me the Software?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:25:37 GMT
The computer I'd like to use  this software on is not connected to the internet and I would
have difficulty finding another Pc to download it with. Can you mail me a CD with the software
on it?

Jeffrey W. Love, CTP
Vice President - Treasury Management
Lafayette Savings Bank
765-429-2946
765-429-5932 fax
www.lsbank.com

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.