incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis R Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OpenOffice Track: ApacheCon Europe
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:03:34 GMT
As mentioned, I'd also be available to reviewing

I missed the deadline for submitting my own presentation. As I'm less involved in AOO than
before, okay; but I'd still be open to reviewing others' submissions.
Louis

On 12-08-13, at 18:42 , Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> On 13/08/2012 Donald Harbison wrote:
>> By now everyone must be aware that the CFP system will be closing tomorrow,
>> August 13th. We'll have an idea of what was submitted this week.
>
> As I already wrote, please count me in as a reviewer if needed (for proposals submitted
by others, of course).

>> Keynote(s)
>> a) PMC Chair (let's plan on graduation as a fact by early November, so we
>> would ask our Chair to anchor the track keynote
>> b) I/T Leader responsible for OpenOffice user communities
>> c)
>
> If "b" is not the Release Manager (the task Juergen is currently doing) then a keynote
by the Release Manager is helpful too.

> And for "c", in previous editions of the OOoCon it was common that someone who had adopted
OpenOffice on a large scale would give a keynote presentation.

>> Hackathons
>> -- topics?
>
> The main OpenOffice website http://www.openoffice.org/ needs a lot of reorganization
and cleanup... This could be an occasion to work on it.