incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Open Infra JIRA issues
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 21:18:36 GMT

On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:49 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Aug 8, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

>>> I added a handful of issues that showed up by searching "OpenOffice" in
>>> the description. But indeed this listing ought to be automated, and a
>>> tag "AOO" as title substring like the one Kay proposed is probably the
>>> best way.
>>
>> ...or, maybe we could suggest that a "custom tag" be created -- something like "for
project" with a drop down of Apache projects. This would make things better for all presumably.

> I added a status column. Most are "Waiting for Infra", but one of these is "Closed, Won't
Fix".

> These are all DNS or HTTP redirection related.
>
> INFRA-4624
> INFRA-4906
> INFRA-5041
> INFRA-5112

I've submitted patches to Infra for all but INFRA-4906. They should be applied in the next
24 hours.

4906 requires transferring domains from Oracle and is a messy amount of DNS work for Infra.
I'll like provide some help, but this won't happen quickly.

Regards,
Dave