incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DL Website] Prototype of an automatic table with download links
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 19:38:45 GMT

On Aug 26, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as promized on Friday I've adjusted the existing automatism to the lastest AOO 3.4.1
parameters.

> The most recent webpage is here:
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/other_print.html

There is one change needed with the source downloads. Please use the Apache Mirrors and not
dist directly for the packages. See [1].

Should the language packs be mixed with the full installation sets? If so then maybe the language
fields should span two rows?

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/downloads.html