incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject board report for Sept. 20, 2012
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:53:05 GMT
In June, we all worked together via e-mail on the Board report to
incubator, and  I think most of us agreed that worked pretty well. But,
I thought we could find a better contribution mechanism rather than
e-mail and editing my one person.

We have another quarterly report that will be due Sept 20. I've put a
new page (empty) on the Planning Wiki containing 2 child pages -- the
June report and an empty Sept placeholder. Hopefully, we can use the
June report as a template and collectively contribute to the Sept report
before its due date of Sept 18 (two days before the Board meeting).
Please contribute as you see fit.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Board+Reports
MzK

  butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
  balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,
  take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
  analyze a new problem,  pitch manure, program a computer, cook a
  tasty  meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
  Specialization is for insects."
                          -- Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"