incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS diff: 3.4.1_rn.html
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:51:05 GMT

On 08/31/2012 01:23 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Kay Schenk wrote:
>> The release notes -- named as 3.4.1_rn.html are finally published in
>> production...
>> http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/releases/3.4.1_rn.html
>
> And I've now added links to zh-cn and hu translations to
> http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html
> (there's probably no need to update all translations with the list of
> all available translations; it's probably enough to list all of them on
> the English page and to have at least a link back to the English page in
> every translation, as it is now).
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

good idea! thanks for doing this...

MzK

  butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
  balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,
  take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
  analyze a new problem,  pitch manure, program a computer, cook a
  tasty  meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
  Specialization is for insects."
                          -- Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"