incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 17:20:19 GMT

On 08/29/2012 06:22 PM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> Kay,
>    Thanks very much for your help! I didn't expect it to be such a complex
> situation. Sorry for so many troubles brought to you.

Not a problem...just a mystery! :)

  Hopefully it will be
> easier next time...
>    I saw the folder "releases" in place already through CMS. It is an empty
> folder now, so we can not visit it through browser.

OK, you should be able to navigate to

http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/releases

and add your translation -- add a NEW file.

I had to put an empty file in there to get to to work, but at least you
can do this now.

I'll delete n.txt when we finish adding your file.

>    Do you think it will work if I submit a new Chinese release notes file
> again under this folder, so that you can publish?

> - Shenfeng
>

> 2012/8/30 Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com>

>>> Got it, and sorry about MY confusion. I'll see what I can do later today
>>> on this.

>> Hi again--
>>
>> I created the "releases" directory yesterday but couldn't get it to
>> "publish". I'll give you an update later today.

CMS, and

release notes and

put the translation

in English where
change.
English
release notes and

be make on it.
translation some
But currently we are
we can not update the
your translations, and
assume the task of
.

>> --
>> ------------
>> MzK
>>
>> "As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices:
>>      take it or leave it. "
>>                                     -- Buddy Hackett

MzK

  butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
  balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
orders,
  give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
  pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
  die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
                          -- Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"