incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Torrent connection for AOo 3.4.x download
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:10:37 GMT
Hi Rory

Am 30.08.12 12:57, schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
> This morning the en-Forum received the following query
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=55992
>
> To save you looking it up, the User asked if there would be a torrent connection for
AOO 3.4.x, as there had been for OOo 3.3 and earlier.
At the Moment no. But it's not the first request for torrent. Torrent
would be also interesting for unofficial Developer builds, to distribute
the load a bit on defferent computer. The problem is: at the Moment we
have no Torrent Tracker.

But I could ask my brother if he is willing to setup a torrent tracker
for us. He was working on the torrent at the old OOo project.

I'm willing to host a seeding peer

Greetings Raphael