incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stan Helton <stanhel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can You Send me the Software?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 00:09:21 GMT
???

On 8/29/2012 1:25 PM, Jeff Love wrote:
> The computer I'd like to use  this software on is not connected to the internet and I
would have difficulty finding another Pc to download it with. Can you mail me a CD with the
software on it?

> Jeffrey W. Love, CTP
> Vice President - Treasury Management
> Lafayette Savings Bank
> 765-429-2946
> 765-429-5932 fax
> www.lsbank.com

> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

--
Courtesy is the grease that keeps the wheels of civilization turning.
Robert Heinlein