incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:21:46 GMT
Hello again, Shenfeng and Eric--

Please see:

http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/news/aoo341.html

which was created by "imacat" on 23/08/2012.

I would think you would want to make changes to the existing page
instead of creating a new one. Yes?

If these notes are not where you'd like them, then, yes, you could
create a new directory and then maybe move the page to that area.

For example, you can, as Shenfeng's suggests, create a new "releases"
directory/folder under http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn and then put the
release notes information there.

What do you think?