incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1357306 - /incubator/ooo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:25:27 GMT
On 25.08.2012 17:55, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 08:52:17AM +0200, Pavel Janík wrote:
>> Hi Andre,
>>> I should have explained this change better (or at all).  It is only
>>> intended as a temporary hack to find out the reason for the build
>>> breaker of the 64bit Linux buildbot build.
>> is the problem already solved?  -- Pavel Janík
> It is not solved. The main bug with it, is that now it hides where the
> build is breaking; I faced it yesterday on my own build, and now it can
> be seen in the Win build bot: the build continues regardless any error
> on any module, and breaks in instsetoo_native due to missing compiled
> stuff:
> Even worst, the build bot only reports an error when trying to copy the
> install sets generated in instsetoo_native
> IMHO we should revert this change, otherwise we have no idea where the
> build breaks.

It is still possible to see where the build breaks.  But it takes more
than a quick look into the build overview.  This change makes it
possible to see some build breakers at all (those that cause the build
to hang: in such a case the buildbot terminates the build without
writing any output for the module in which the hang occurs)

But I think I understand what you mean.  It is very inconvenient.

I have reverted my last change in

View raw message