incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [DL Website] Prototype of an automatic table with download links
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:37:52 GMT
Am 08/26/2012 09:38 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

> On Aug 26, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> as promized on Friday I've adjusted the existing automatism to the lastest AOO 3.4.1
parameters.

>> The most recent webpage is here:
>> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/other_print.html
>
> There is one change needed with the source downloads. Please use the Apache Mirrors and
not dist directly for the packages. See [1].

Only for the source files, not for the hash files, right? Done.

> Should the language packs be mixed with the full installation sets? If so then maybe
the language fields should span two rows?

To have all in a single table it's easier to point the user to resp. the
user has only to remember this.

I'll think about the span thing.

> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/downloads.html
>
>> I'm open for opinions. Otherwise I can put it easily to the production website as
the new "other.html".

Marcus