incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Open-office downloading site - FLV player advertisement
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:12:28 GMT
Dear Jonas,

    I believe you missed the attachment screen capture.

On 2012/08/27 00:29, Jonas Küng said:

> Hello
>
> Today I have downloaded the new open office version. Unfortunately I clicked on the big
green button "Download" of the FLV player advertisement (see attachement with printsceen)
because I thought the download of open office have not started automatically and I expected
that button as one of op office. So far no problem. But then my antivirus programm indicated
me twice that the downloaded file of that FLV player is infected by viruses. So pleace have
a look on this advertisement.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>