incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Re: Open-office downloading site - FLV player advertisement
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:07:50 GMT
Yes, on "free" sites there is usually advertising to cover maintenance
costs...

The problem is just like in M$ Messenger where criminals buy adverts
which contain or link to malware sites.

I guess the people who sell the spaces only care about the money and
don't even try to check the ads.

Kind regards,