incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extension downloading problem
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:53:02 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> Also, I wonder if it would be worth submitting a patch for Apache.  It
> looks like they have the other content types used by OpenOffice, but
> not oxt files:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/mime.types

Actually, it seems it's already been there for a while:
$ svn annotate mime.types  | grep oxt
571614   fielding application/vnd.openofficeorg.extension		oxt
$ svn log | grep 571614
r571614 | fielding | 2007-08-31 23:57:29 +0200(ven, 31 ago 2007) | 3 lines

and if I put an extension on my people.apache.org account I see it's
served correctly (of course, this has nothing to do with the problem
under discussion; but if problems come from an incorrect MIME type, then
people reporting the problem should be able to download
http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/dict-it.oxt
correctly).

Regards,
   Andrea.