incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The translation of AOO3.4.1 release notes and announcement
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:55:42 GMT
On 21/08/2012 Sylvain DENIS wrote:
> I translated the text AOO 3.4.1 French. I would put online after the
> official version.

Thanks, I've committed this to the French site using the naming
conventions currently used there, so
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/AOO_annonce_3_4_1.html

I saw that the zh-cn version is already available at
http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/news/aoo341.html
(it's unclear to me if this is imacat's version obtained from zh-tw or
the version supplied by Eric as a CMS contribution).

We also have a German version by Juergen Lange at
http://www.juergen-lange.de/wp1/archives/1799
but I'm not sure whether we prefer to link to his site or obtain
permission from him to republish his article on the official site.

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/announcing_apache_openoffice_3_41
would need to be edited to link to the following translations:
- French: http://www.openoffice.org/fr/AOO_annonce_3_4_1.html
- Simplified Chinese: http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/news/aoo341.html
- German: http://www.juergen-lange.de/wp1/archives/1799
(the last one subject to whether it's OK to link to an external resource
or not).

Regards,
   Andrea.