incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: update on the current status ...
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:33:17 GMT
RGB ES wrote:
> 2012/8/23 Rory O'Farrell<ofarrwrk@iol.ie>:
>> Announced on the en-Forum and by PM to the Volunteers.
> Announced on ES forums. IT forums are not working...

As discussed in other threads, the IT forum now works thanks to imacat,
and RGB already posted there.

In the meantime, I:

- Reposted a translated version of the announcement to the two mailing
lists in Italian

- Changed the announce banner on http://www.openoffice.org/it

- Changed http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html to
include links to translated versions of the Release Notes; I could find
only the Spanish and Italian versions; if there are more, feel free to
add them.

If someone with Roller edit rights could place links to translations at
the beginning of
https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/announcing_apache_openoffice_3_41
it would be great (note: I mean translations of the post this time,
while the paragraph above refers to translations of the Release Notes).
In this case, the two translations I managed to find are:
- zh-tw Chinese http://www.openoffice.org/zh-tw/news/aoo341.html
- Italian http://www.openoffice.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html
[ If the answer is "Get a Roller account and do it yourself", then just
give me one... but I wouldn't use it frequently, so it's absolutely fine
if someone who already has access manages to do this quick edit ].

Regards,
   Andrea.