incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Italian forum broken (Fwd: Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: update on the current status ...)
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:35:39 GMT
The Italian forum at
http://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/
is not working, see the note by Ricardo below.

If an Infra JIRA issue is needed, I can of course create it. But it
would be good if someone with proper credentials could just jump in and
fix it... Seeing hte error message, I'd say that restoring a recent
backup can be fine too.

Error message:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Table './it/phpbb_it_sessions' is marked as crashed and last
(automatic?) repair failed [144]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an
administrator if this problem persists.

Regards,
   Andrea.

   ---
Announced on ES forums. IT forums are not working...
Regards
Ricardo