incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: BAD link
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:58:10 GMT
Am 08/23/2012 01:26 AM, schrieb drew:
> On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 01:16 +0200, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

>>> That one appears to be dead in the live page as well:
>>> http://www.openoffice.org/sdk/index.html
>>>
>>> It is supposed to be a link to release notes for the SDK.  Do we even
>>> have release notes there?  Did we with 3.4.0?
>>
>> I've corrected the link and adjusted the text on the underlying webpage
>> a bit.
>>
>> In the ".../download/sdk/" dir there are no release notes for a AOO
>> release. Hm, maybe Juergen can tell us more (tomorrow).
>>
>> Marcus
>
> Thanks,
>
> I've finished checking the links for Mac, and Linux 64bit (deb and rpm)
> they all seem fine.
>
> Rob checked windows, has anyone else already checked the 32 bit linux
> stuff?

I've tried to use a link checker. But it seems to fail with the special
download URL that SourceForge is using. So, there is always a good link
indicated, even when no download was started but a alternative webpage
loaded. :-(

http://linkchecker.submitexpress.com/

Hm, there must be a tool to check for broken links. Does someone know of
a better way or tool? IMHO too many link to check all manually.

Marcus

and