incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) RC2
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:15:02 GMT

On 08/21/2012 02:46 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 08/21/2012 11:16 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

>>> the bits are uploaded to dist
>>>
>>> @Roberto: what do you need for SourceForge
>>>
>>> it's the same directory structure as for 3.4
>>>
>>> see http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/
>>>
>>> I will work on the website
>>> (http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/downloads.html) tomorrow
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Juergen

>> I will link in the new Release Notes where it goes and post some very
>> minor update to the Installation page tomorrow, 2012-08-22, (9:00ish
>> PDT) if that's ok.
>>
>> I'm assuming Marcus will do what he's prepared at that time (tomorrow),
>> unless we hear otherwise.
>
> OK, lets see.
>
> 09:00am PDT will be 06:00pm CET. Very likely I won't be home before
> 08:00pm CET (11:00am PDT).
>
> What about to set the release time to 12:00pm PDT (high noon), will this
> work for you all?
>
> Marcus

OK, new release notes and slight tweak to install instructions are now
in staging (committed not published), so when Marcus comes along in a
bit and uploads the new 3.4.1 main download stuff and publishes, we
should be in business.

I'm basically "offline" for a good part of the day today, so I hope all
goes well.

>> But...Juergen and Marcus's "tomorrow" comes much earlier than mine so I
>> don't know exactly what time anything will be happening.

MzK

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices:
     take it or leave it. "
                                    -- Buddy Hackett