incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Help us brainstorm ideas for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 00:43:29 GMT
John,

depending on which list you want to unsubscribe from you can help
yourself by sending an email either to ...
You will get an automatic reply. Follow the instructions there.

When unsubscribing, you need to use the email address which is receiving
the correspondence that you don't want to get.

Best regards,
Peter

On 8/22/2012 2:50 AM, John Logan wrote:
> I cannot cope with all the correspondence on this site about things I do not understand
and have no interest in.  I have asked to be unsubscribed but nothing has happened.  Can you
please ensure I am deleted from any personal list of yours I may have inadvertently got onto.