incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 announcement
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:19:50 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> Forwarded with permission of the author.  I corrected the English
> version.  Translators should take note.

I've just made a couple of other translation-relevant fixes to
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/development/releases/3.4.1.html :
- Mention portable versions
- Remove "Intel" from supported platforms when this could cause
confusion and/or FUD (saying that we support "Windows (Intel)" could
lead someone to think we don't support AMD processors, while of course
we do).

Details below.

The Italian versions, contributed by volunteers, are at:
Announcement (staging):
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html
Announcement (live):
http://www.openoffice.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html
Release Notes (staging):
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341-rn.html
Release Notes (live, when published):
http://www.openoffice.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341-rn.html

I didn't publish the recent sets of changes not to interfere with
others. But there's nothing wrong if someone else needs to publish and
publishes these pages too.

$ svn diff -r 1375797:1375798
-	<p>Additionally, a number of community members are working on ports
for Solaris, FreeBSD, and OS/2.
-		You can learn more from our Porting page at: <a
href="http://www.openoffice.org/porting/">http://www.openoffice.org/porting/
</a>.
+	<p>Additionally, a number of community members are working on ports
for Solaris, FreeBSD, and OS/2 and live/portable versions.
+		You can learn more from our Ports and Distributions page at: <a
href="http://www.openoffice.org/porting/">http://www.openoffice.org/porting/
</a>.

$ svn diff -r 1375809:1375810
-	Microsoft Windows (Intel), MacOS (Intel), Linux (Intel, 32 bit), Linux
Intel (64 bit).
+	Microsoft Windows, MacOS (Intel), Linux (32 bit), Linux (64 bit).

Regards,
   Andrea.