incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) RC2
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:16:54 GMT

On 08/21/2012 01:27 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 8/21/12 9:19 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 8/21/12 7:51 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

>>> 1) 12 hours for the mirrors to sync?
>>
>> I am still on the final go to start the upload :-(
>
> the bits are uploaded to dist
>
> @Roberto: what do you need for SourceForge
>
> it's the same directory structure as for 3.4
>
> see http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/
>
> I will work on the website
> (http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/downloads.html) tomorrow
>
> Regards
>
> Juergen
>

>> Juergen
>>

>>> 2) SourceForge can grab the tree from dist.apache.org after you have uploaded.
>>>
>>> 3) Then website updates, some brief testing to ensure the links are
>>> all working.
>>>
>>> 4) Then the announcement via all channels, including the upgrade notifications.
>>>
>>> Do we want to set a tentative time for #3 and #4, so volunteers can
>>> coordinate their availability tomorrow?
>>>
>>> -Rob

I will link in the new Release Notes where it goes and post some very
minor update to the Installation page tomorrow, 2012-08-22, (9:00ish
PDT) if that's ok.

I'm assuming Marcus will do what he's prepared at that time (tomorrow),
unless we hear otherwise.

But...Juergen and Marcus's "tomorrow" comes much earlier than mine so I
don't know exactly what time anything will be happening.

RC2

RC2

MzK

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices:
     take it or leave it. "
                                    -- Buddy Hackett