incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject What is javamedia?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:35:18 GMT
Hi,

I am currently looking at the jar files in our SVN repository.  I have
already removed two of them (see bugs 120634 and 120635) and am now
looking at main/avmedia/source/java/avmedia.jar.

It is not built by default.  In fact, I have to call
    dmake GUIBASE=javamedia
in
    main/avmedia/source/java/
to trick the makefile into doing anything.
I found "javamedia" as value of the GUIBASE environment variable only in
main/avmedia/source/java/makefile.mk.

That dmake call produces error messages about unknown package
javax.media.  Perfectly understandable because there are no imports for
classes from that package.

Does anybody know if avmedia.jar is still used anywhere?
Or can I just remove it?

Regards,
Andre