incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Is this a UNO API bug?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:37:56 GMT

OK, I had to  look...

For a text field, see if you can call update. This may not work if the
document has not finished repaginating. I have heard of cases where a
document had not finished doing that before someone tried to do stuff to
it. The solution was to tell the document to full refresh (probably
using a dispatch).

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php