incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Is this a UNO API bug?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:30:13 GMT

Did you successfully insert the text field? If yes, then after you
insert a text field, it has probably not yet refreshed its value. Off
hand, I don't remember exactly what you need to refresh first.... I
would need to look it up and I really need to run but figured it might
help you a bit and you can look for the various refresh items (I think
that you can refresh each index and for fields I think there may be a
single master field refresh but I don't remember... have not done it in
a long time.).

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php