incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What to say in AOO 3.4.1 release announcement about the ports? (BSD, Solaris, OS/2)?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:57:14 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
>> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/porting/index.html
> hmmmm...I didn't realize that the winPenPack port is also listed on the
> first page, the porting page. I don't remember seeing this earlier today.
> Do we really want to do this? Is this really a "port" or a "distribution"?

Indeed it's more a distribution, but as discussed the porting page is
already there and has more visibility, so I agree to put both
distributions and ports there.

Maybe we could adapt the title and descriptions to say that the page
lists all third-party packages, including ports and distributions such
as portable versions.

Regards,
   Andrea.