incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating), RC2
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:30:11 GMT
Thanks to Andre who counted the result on Saturday already and started
the IPMC vote for me. I included the additional votes that we received
afterwards as well to express the broader acceptance.

The vote period to release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) RC2 has
ended.

The ballot result is +16 including 2 IPMC member binding +1, 14 +1 votes
from PPMC members (this includes the two IPMC member),  two +1 vote from
community members.

No abstentions, no -1 votes.

The IPMC vote is ongoing on general@incubator.apache.org

VOTE TALLY