incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r829379 - in /websites/production/ooo-site: cgi-bin/ content/
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 20:45:14 GMT
Dave Fisher wrote:
> We were supposed to wait to publish.
>> Author: pescetti
>> Date: Sun Aug 19 15:08:26 2012
>> New Revision: 829379

What did I publish? If it was only (like the diff showed)
http://www.openoffice.org/it/stampa/comunicati/aoo341.html
then it's OK to have it online. It's not linked and I prefer to prepare
pages online in advance and only link them at the last minute.

If I accidentally published something else, just let me know, but from
the diff it seemed I was only going to publish the page above and that
was intentional... Unless we want to keep the pages offline (on staging)
until the announcement, but then there's the risk that we cannot catch
errors in internal links.

Regards,
   Andrea.