incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What to say in AOO 3.4.1 release announcement about the ports? (BSD, Solaris, OS/2)?
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:55:02 GMT

Giffuni wrote:

> [...]
porting site sometime

the top-level porting site

the code rather than on
mention explicitly the
some cleanup to do but
are fully aware that it's

point to the page you

links onto that one
to in the
places in the
have a link to the

at things for

thought was the
of the official

more about the

users without
or do we want a
platform - for the

as urgent.

Notes.

Apache

>>> Sure.
>>>
>>> Maybe we can make a deal, so that everybody has a little task:
>>>
>>> - I'll clean-up the porting homepage (at least the starting page)
>>> - Drew is adding text for the ports to the other webpage
>>> - I'll add this text also to the porting homepage
>>> - and you just need to keep the link in the announcement ;-)
>>
>> I've updated the starting webpage at
>> "http://www.openoffice.org/porting/index.html":
>
> Ahm, it's still in the stageing area:
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/porting/index.html
>
> Marcus
>

>> @Maho,Pedro,Yuri,Nicolas:
>>
>> Like stated with the other ports I would like to list your name and mail
>> address (if available, the Apache addresses):
>>
>> - OpenSolaris by Adfinis SyGroup AG (Nicolas Christener)
>> - Solaris (Sparc and x86) by Adfinis SyGroup AG (Nicolas Christener)
>> - FreeBSD by Pedro Giffuni / Maho Nakata
>> - OS/2 by Yuri Dario
>>
>> Is this OK for you?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Marcus

Marcus, on this last part...should Raphael Bircher be added for the
Solaris ports as well? But, we need to hear from both of them.

Nice job on this update by the way.

MzK

"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think."
                                    -- Niels Bohr