incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating), RC2
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:26:20 GMT
On 15/08/2012 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1
> (incubating).

+1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating)

This is based on tests on the binary packages by me and other community
members from the ooo-progetto-it mailing list. Note that it occasionally
happened (during our tests and in users reports about 3.4.0) that the
Windows installation does not start automatically; this is probably
related to other software, but I integrated the "Known Issues" at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Release+Notes
accordingly, just in case.

Andrea