incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] changes made to source files of our source release for easier IP review
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:29:48 GMT

> Hi,
> attached you find a text file containing the changes we had made to our source
> files of our source release for AOO 3.4.1
> - leading "M" means that the file has been modified.
> - leading "D" means that the file has been deleted.
> - leading "A" means that the file has been added.
> Assumming that the IP review of AOO 3.4 source release is ok, you can
> concentrate your IP review for AOO 3.4.1 on these files.

my remarks on the added files:
- main/external_deps.lst and main/solenv/bin/
these has been added by Andre for better and clearer external dependencies and
download for convenience.
- main/comphelper/inc/comphelper/newarray.hxx has been added by Armin
- ext_libraries/apr/apr-1.4.5.patch has been added by Pedro to support FreeBSD
- ext_libraries/hunspell/hunspell-solaris.patch,
ext_libraries/hunspell/prj/build.lst and
ext_libraries/hunspell/prj/d.lst are more or less the original files from
deleted main/hunspell adapted to the new hunspell version

Best regards, Oliver.

View raw message