incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Working on a writer number enhancement.
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:20:19 GMT
Hi,

On 17.08.2012 10:13, Huaidong Qiu wrote:
> Oliver ,
>
> Do you know how many coding works already been done about this feature?

in my former life ;-) an IBMer and myself work together on this feature. The
mentioned specification had been created and a so-called CWS has been created -
it is CWS "parastylelistlevel02" which replaced CWS "parastylelistlevel".
These CWS are quite old, I am not sure, if there had been already applied code.
I think we should not rely on this work, because the code base of these CWS is
too old.

Best regards, Oliver.