incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: release preparation
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:35:34 GMT
Hi,

as you have probably noticed I have started a VOTE for our AOO 3.4.1
release. We should prepare everything for next week to have it in place
if the 2 VOTEs (PPMC + IPMC) will pass successful.

ToDo's
1. Release Notes, already available. Potentially some updates or
improvements have to be integrated
2. upload of the binaries on dist -> prepared and ready to start
3. changing the download page, adapt download logic -> ???
3.1 changed logic for the former 3.4 download -> they move to
archive.apache.org -> do we need to change something, we download via
Sourceforge?
4. prepare announcement for the announcement list and the various social
medias
5. ... what else?
6. be happy

Juergen