incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: [HELP]Where could get the information about parameter Properties values in method XStorable.storeAsURL
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 05:52:46 GMT

On 08/16/2012 01:40 AM, dongjun zong wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am tring to use the method  storeAsURL  of interface "XStorable"
>
> void storeAsURL( [in] string aURL, sequence<
> com::sun::star::beans::PropertyValue > aArgs)
>
> What's second parameter valid values? I have searched in Wiki, and get
> below information, but still dont' know the information . From below
> url
>   http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/document/MediaDescriptor.html#FilterName
> I know the property name which can be used? But what's value of every
> property ? such as there is a property "FilterName"  is this page.
> But, what value should be for this property?
> Where could I get the information?
> FilterName
>
> string *FilterName*;
>
> ------------------------------
> *Usage Restrictions**optional**Description*internal filter name
>
> Name of a filter that should be used for loading or storing the component.
> Names must match the names of the
> TypeDetection<http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/document/TypeDetection.html>configuration,
> invalid names are ignored. If a name is specified on
> doubt it will be preferred.
>

> Thanks.
>
> DongJun Zong

I have written so many things, I cannot remember where everything is,
and I have no time for a serious answer, so hopefully a few thoughts
will help.

1. If you can load the document using File | Open, then I think that you
can inspect the MediaDescriptor to see what values were used. I think
that I demonstrate this in AndrewBase.odt (you would need to search on
MediaDescriptor I suppose).

I think that I have found the filter name by looking at configuration
files, and I think that I have written a macro at one time or another to
display the list (I am sure I am not the only person that has done so).
A quick Google search showed a DannyB solution

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=15416#15416

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php