incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [UPDATE SERVICE] proposed adaptation when AOO 3.4.1 is released.
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:22:34 GMT
Hi,

currently, an update service is active for OOo 3.3, OOo 3.2.1 and OOo 3.2 for
all languages and platforms for whose we have a released AOO 3.4 package.

When we have AOO 3.4.1 released I am planning the following adaptations of the
update service one or two days after the release of AOO 3.4.1 has been announced:
- adapt the update services for OOo 3.3, OOo 3.2.1 and OOo 3.2.
-- update to available AOO 3.4.1 release.
-- activate update service for the new languages Finnish (fi), British English
(en-GB), Khmer (km), Slovak (sk) and Slovenian (sl).
-- the pages of the new languages are yet not updated on our website. Thus the
update function will redirect the users of the new languages to [1].
- activate the update service for AOO 3.4 for all languages and platforms for
whose we will have a released AOO 3.4.1 package.
- activate the update service for OOo 3.1.1 and OOo 3.1 for all languages and
platforms for whose we will have a released AOO 3.4.1 package. Note: this task
depends on the solution of JIRA issue INFRA-5112 [2].

Any objections/comments/improvements/...?

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/download

Best regards, Oliver.