incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [INFO][WEBSITE]: improved usability with simplified Urls to reach some of our services
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:06:07 GMT
Hi,

with the solved jira issues INFRA-5041, INFRA-5042 we have now a nicer
and more intuitive way to reach some of our services.

wiki.openoffice.org (former wiki.services.openoffice.org)
forum.openoffice.org (former users.services.openoffice.org)

extensions.oepnoffice.org (former extensions.services.openoffice.org)
templates.openoffice.org (former templates.services.openoffice.org)

The old Urls are still working but we should replace the old Urls
wherever we see them with the new ones.

I will take care of the StartCenter Urls in the office!

A long existing and very annoying issue is now solved. Thanks Dave who
picked up my issue and drove it forward with the infra team. I very much
appreciate this help.

Juergen