incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] OpenOffice Track: ApacheCon Europe
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:42:13 GMT
On 13/08/2012 Donald Harbison wrote:
> By now everyone must be aware that the CFP system will be closing tomorrow,
> August 13th. We'll have an idea of what was submitted this week.

As I already wrote, please count me in as a reviewer if needed (for
proposals submitted by others, of course).

> Keynote(s)
> a) PMC Chair (let's plan on graduation as a fact by early November, so we
> would ask our Chair to anchor the track keynote
> b) I/T Leader responsible for OpenOffice user communities
> c)

If "b" is not the Release Manager (the task Juergen is currently doing)
then a keynote by the Release Manager is helpful too.

And for "c", in previous editions of the OOoCon it was common that
someone who had adopted OpenOffice on a large scale would give a keynote
presentation.

> Hackathons
> -- topics?

The main OpenOffice website http://www.openoffice.org/ needs a lot of
reorganization and cleanup... This could be an occasion to work on it.

Regards,
   Andrea.