incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Yes. You can do this with OpenOffice. (MysteryGuitarMan video with OpenOffice Mac)
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 11:17:19 GMT
    I've uploaded a simple initial release.  You are welcome to help me
improve it.

http://sf.net/projects/calcmosaic/

    It's not that difficult.  Only 4 hundred lines.

On 2012/08/12 18:24, Andrea Pescetti said:
> imacat wrote:
>> Well, see the attachment. ^_*'
> Nice! And interesting too (yes, the guy purportedly did everything by
> hand, pixel by pixel, see the explanation video link sent by Rob).

   I saw that. ^^;  That's where I started.

> So there is definitely room for a contest or a conference presentation
> about this...

    I'm thinking about changing the topic in the local upcoming
conference next week.  But I might need traffic and accommodation
sponsorship if I want to submit it to ApacheCon EU by tomorrow.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>