incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: current status update
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:02:01 GMT

On 8/10/2012 1:01 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> <snip>

> One thing is very clear we need working build bots. To reduce the
> workload for those who do the builds and make it more independent from
> single persons. And to provide regular builds for continuous testing
> and verifying. Juergen

The buildbots indeed need a bit of attention.  We also need to expand to
have more diverse builds (3.4.1, in addition to trunk, for instance)
I will look at this this week (been off the grid - but I'm back now)
I will need some help - esp. with the Windows buildbot.  Watch for
follow on messages with updated subject line.

A.