incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Spell check and Language configuration in oo 3.4
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:42:47 GMT
Pedro Domínguez wrote:
> I have updated the openoffice from 3.3 to 3.4 version and now I can't
> spell check my documents.
> I have four servers with windows 2003 server, here is where the users
> connect to the OO, with a movil profile. With the older version (3.3)
> never had a problem with this, while now it is impossible to do.

It might be that this is just another occurrence of the profile
conversion problem. See
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12426
to learn how you can reset/rename your user profile (which is not your
Windows roaming profile, but just a subdirectory of it). See "Known
issues" at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Release+Notes
(draft page, 3.4.1 is not released yet) for more.

> If I login to the server with one local user, I can spell check the
> document.

Perhaps this works simply because the local user did not have traces of
a previous OpenOffice installation.

Regards,
   Andrea.