incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Problem with Spell check and Language configuration in oo 3.4
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:42:47 GMT
Pedro Domínguez wrote:
> I have updated the openoffice from 3.3 to 3.4 version and now I can't
> spell check my documents.
> I have four servers with windows 2003 server, here is where the users
> connect to the OO, with a movil profile. With the older version (3.3)
> never had a problem with this, while now it is impossible to do.

It might be that this is just another occurrence of the profile
conversion problem. See
to learn how you can reset/rename your user profile (which is not your
Windows roaming profile, but just a subdirectory of it). See "Known
issues" at
(draft page, 3.4.1 is not released yet) for more.

> If I login to the server with one local user, I can spell check the
> document.

Perhaps this works simply because the local user did not have traces of
a previous OpenOffice installation.

View raw message