incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Registration
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:23:13 GMT
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> On 07.08.2012 23:44, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> I created a page with this content at
>> http://www.openoffice.org/legacy/thankyou.html
> May be we can use it also for our update service. It could be the
> landing page for users of legacy OOo versions for whose language we do
> not have a released package.

For those cases it would be better to wait until 3.4.1 is out, then
provide, for unsupported languages, some "beta/RC" builds or langpacks
based on the same SVN revision and the SDF files we have now and create
a page saying something like "your language is not officially supported,
but you can help us [links to unofficial builds and instructions]". But
this is just an idea that we can discuss after 3.4.1 is released.

Regards,
   Andrea.