incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Infra JIRA issues
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:12:15 GMT

On 08/07/2012 02:55 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Rob Weir wrote:
>> So to make this easier for me next time, and for anyone else, I
>> created a table on the wiki of our open Infrastructure JIRA issues:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Open+Infrastructure+Requests
>>
>> ... Also, feel free to add any other open issues.
>
> I added a handful of issues that showed up by searching "OpenOffice" in
> the description. But indeed this listing ought to be automated, and a
> tag "AOO" as title substring like the one Kay proposed is probably the
> best way.

...or, maybe we could suggest that a "custom tag" be created --
something like "for project" with a drop down of Apache projects. This
would make things better for all presumably.

>> Finally, was there a JIRA issue related to code signing?  If so I was
>> not able to to find it.
>
> Neither was I.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
  As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                               -- Eddie Van Halen