incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Junge <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Hi Everybody
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 06:56:55 GMT
Hi Michael,

great to see you joining AOO. Let me know if you need any help.

I'll certainly join the AOO user group in Beijing. I'm volunteering to
give a talk about the history from StarOffice to OOo to AOO if this is
of interest.

Best regards,
Peter

On 8/7/2012 2:48 PM, 李震宁 wrote:
> Hi Everybody:
>
> I’m Michael Lee from China Standard Software. I’m very glad to meet you.
>
> We have been cooperating with IBM since 2012. We appoint engineers in the research and
development projects of AOO, and also submit codes.

> We hope to promote the progress of local open source community during the research and
development.

> We plan to set up AOO user groups in China, and gather them to have discussions and activities
regularly.

> Our purpose is to attract more user groups to use AOO and more developers to pay attention
to AOO.

> We’ll follow up for the activities and introduce to all of you. I hope you could pay
attention to us and help us. Thank you!