incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Open Infra JIRA issues
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 21:46:28 GMT
Am 08/07/2012 05:16 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
> I was trying to track down the status of some JIRA issues we had
> related to Pootle.  It was harder than expected to find. This is
> partially because in JIRA the issues are not sortable/searchable by
> the submitting project, but only by the submitting individual.  So the
> issues of interest to me were submitted by various people, Juergen,
> Oliver, etc.

To get all issues (but unfortunately some more) you can use this query
statement to do an advanced search [1] to find hopefully all issues -
when I'm right that nobody else has created JIRA issues. ;-)

reporter in ("juergen schmidt","rob weir","andrew rist","andrea
pescetti","oliver-rainer wittmann")

Then ...

> So to make this easier for me next time, and for anyone else, I
> created a table on the wiki of our open Infrastructure JIRA issues:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Open+Infrastructure+Requests

... Is it possible to edit all relevant issues? If so, add a label
(e.g., AOO) into the "Labels" field. It can be used to that all issues
have one thing in common.

Then you can generate a simpler search with the following query
statement (again via the advanced search [1]):

labels = AOO

This will give you all issues that are directly or indirectly connected
with our project, regardless which project was used in JIRA or who the
issue reporter is, etc.

Finally, this query can be saved in the Wiki to share it with all.

Hope this helps to search, find, and list all our JIRA issues.

> Finally, was there a JIRA issue related to code signing?  If so I was
> not able to to find it.

Me too.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator!switchView.jspa?navType=advanced