incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blog post draft: OpenOffice Conference Call for Papers
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:03:08 GMT
Donald Harbison wrote:
> Andrea, I hope that you submit a proposal for a talk. We need the
> impressive Italian community to represent key aspects of the proejct and
> participate at ApacheCon Europe.

It's quite likely that I will propose a talk (not necessary on a topic
related to OpenOffice in Italy).

> Please encourage others from Italy to join
> the effort.  Make sure folks know that the deadline is August 13th

I sent a note a few days ago to the users list in Italian:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-utenti-it/201208.mbox/%3C501CDF99.4090002%40apache.org%3E
and RGB did the same on the forums in Italian, so we tried to spread the
news as much as possible.

Regards,
   Andrea.