incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Understanding custom shapes
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 07:46:48 GMT
Hi Jianyuan,

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately the attachment was stripped. Can
you please sent me the attachment directly or provide it for download?

Jianyuan Li schrieb:
> Hi, Regina,
>
> Below is my understanding for custom shape segment.
> An segment is consist of two parts: command and count. It is described with
> an integer with two bytes. The high byte describes command and the low byte
> describes count. For the high byte, the high 3 bits is used to show the
> basic command and the low 5 bits is used to show extended command. See my
> attachment for details.
> Taking "0x4000" as an example, it means command is moveto and count is 0.
> Moveto is shown with "2" and occupy the first 3 bits of high byte. So 0x40
> will be calculated.

The values shown in Basic follow the EnhancedCustomShapeSegmentCommand
from the idl reference. There MOVETO is 1. Does mso..Segm[] use a
different numbering pattern?

Kind regards
Regina