incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Understanding custom shapes
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 00:09:45 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently learning, how custom shapes work. I know already, how to
write them directly in the XML file format, I understand what I see in
Basic, I understand mso_sptxxxVer[], mso_sptxxxCalc[], and
mso_sptxxxGluePoints[].

But now I stuck with mso_sptxxxSegm[]. I understand the "Segments" as
they are shown in Basic, but I cannot map that to mso_sptxxxSegm[].

For example for custom shape "Parallelogram" I see in Basic:
Command Count Command Count Command Count Command Count
    1      1      2      3      4      0      5     0
which is
M L L L Z N

In mso_sptParallelogramSegm[] I read
    0x4000, 0x0003, 0x6001, 0x8000
and have no idea, how that fits together.

Can someone give me a pointer or explain it to me?

Kind regards
Regina