incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New links for localization web page
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 09:45:57 GMT
On 27/07/2012 Peter Pöml wrote:
> Am 27.07.2012 um 09:32 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> I was about to ask Infra to redirect
>> http://download.services.openoffice.org to
>> http://openoffice.mirrorbrain.org but it seems it's already done.
> It seems it's already done because, this morning, I configured
> download.services.openoffice.org to redirect to
> openoffice.mirrorbrain.org :) But if the DNS would be changed, the
> needless redirect could be saved, and it would continue to work when
> download.services.openoffice.org is switched off at some day.

OK, I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5118 to make
this temporary redirection permanent (at DNS level). Feel free to
correct any mistakes directly in the issue page.

I assume that volunteers and committers that have access to the
discontinued MirrorBrain server (like Joost and Marcus) will be offered
access to the new server too, just in case.

Regards,
   Andrea.