incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From imacat <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: potential release blocker
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 02:17:17 GMT
On 2012/08/02 22:50, Rob Weir said:
> Could it be an issue specifically with the zh-TW build?
> -Rob

    I do not think so.  At least Jürgen verified this issue, and he is
not using the zh-TW build.  (or is it a "yes"?)

    I suppose (at least for my part) it is a icon cache problem, as it
is solved once i deleted IconCache.db and re-login.  As my cache that
cause the problem is deleted, I cannot reproduce this problem again.  (I
should have renamed it, not deleted it.)

    However, I suppose there might be some problem that makes Windows
fail to refresh the icon from cache.  Though it may not be possible to
identify this problem.

Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <>

<<Woman's Voice>> News: